- Listed: October 25, 2014 1:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
If you are American or visited one of these stores in America you are going to be surprised how poor the British version is compared to the American, different brand mix, terrible staff and no atmosphere.
The much more you leave Glasgow, the more you appreciate it, so come eat, shop and be merry.
4 On Buchanan st you’ll locate this corporate whore that’s Urban Outfitters, in sale time there are fantastic bargains to be had,http://sonidesign.co.nz/mainrunshoes.php, real mix of brands in here, and some of the home-wares are not to be sniffed at, worth a go to.
9. Footlocker, just at Argyle St is where your Jordan craving will be satisfied, good selection of nikes, esp Air Stabs, good range of clothing and a separate woman’s floor make this a destination not to be missed. Footlocker is always a must check out place for sneakerheads.
2. Next on Bath street will be the urban legend which is Fat Buddha, Vinyl Toys, Graffiti Supplies, Lifestyle and Clothing by brands like Carhartt, The Hundreds,https://kellydric.com/flexingrunfree.php, Kikstyo, Recon, Penfield, Zoo York, Volcom, Nike, Dc’s, Reebok. Voted ideal shop in Glasgow by an independent panel of my family members, but worth the pay a visit to, just to determine the shop dog Maisie.
6. Just round the corner you’ll discover Aspecto, this lads store, only place for Stussy, and very good for Adidas, Carhartt, North Face & Camper, Y3, Evisu and the like. Great shopfit, looked fantastic at the time, so worth a pay a visit to.
11. Lastly you’ll walk round the corner from Focus and locate Cruise on Ingram St, a legend in Glasgow and still doing what it does greatest,http://www.chakrajewelleryandsilks.com/flexingrunnings.php, feeding brands to the masses, CP Company, Stone Island, Y3, BBC make a visit essential. Lovely Shopfit as properly,http://food2campus.com/freerun-3.php, grab a Paul Smith wallet while your there.
I almost got the managers job in here many many moons ago, but it wasn’t to be, lovely shop still.
So that wraps up Glasgow for shopping, the ideal 11 shops, there are hundreds a lot more not on the list, you’ve got St Enoch Shopping Ctr, Buchanan Galleries Shopping Ctr in town, stretch further afield and you’ll hit Braehead Shopping Ctr and Silverburn Shopping Ctr.
1. TK Maxx on Sauchiehall St (best end) is where you will discover bargains if your lucky, if not you will locate absolutely nothing of interest, I got an excellent pair of Brown Leather Air Max for £25 18 months ago, only now starting to fall apart, but the comfiest shoes ever. Also got an excellent case for when I’m on my travels, snazzy ‘lil factor for significantly cheapness.
Updated on April 2010
Not sure the exact story, however it looks like Goodlife has closed its doors.
7. You want trainers, exactly where else to go than Size on Union Street, big store with very good range of apparel, the very best store in Glasgow for footwear, unless the shoes are rare,http://printogdesign.com/femcoralrunnings.php, then the staff get first shout on them. This will be the place for footwear, the two Chris’s always have a smile for you.
You don’t realise how good the shopping is in Glasgow till you devote every day trekking its streets, if, you have come from anyplace outside of London, you’ll really like what Glasgow has to supply, more shops than anyplace and loads of great streetwear retailers, properly three, but still good.
3. Goodlife is across the road from Fat Buddha and is uber-expensive however it is Glasgow’s only High finish Streetwear Boutique after all, selling Original Fake & Alife, good mix of brands in such a small place, but the store has its following, coming from a far for its brand mix.
I have decided to list my leading 11 shops, the ones I’d pay a visit to when out shopping, mention my competition i hear you say, yes, I do say, the much more people who realise Glasgow will be the No1 shopping destination the greater.
8. Always a sucker for Department shops, and House of Frasers always hits the spot, the cookware dept rocks, Menswear has now relocated to the first floor and a ton of money was spent on it, now it really is the Greatest mens clothing area in Glasgow by a mile, the Paul Smith section is lovely and again the Paul Smith section is lovely, fantastic wallets and saving up for the scarf just now. Frasers is worth an hour or so of your time, its just of Argyle St.
5. Further down Buchanan st you may uncover Hugo Boss, I really like this store, for years now i still like to check out it, excellent layout and some excellent product, wonderful suits and boy do they fit like they should. Glasgow’s first real designer name on Buchanan St, go go to.
10. Focus are on Argyle St and Glasgows sole Nike SB stockist, other brands include Diamond, Supra, Krew, Cliche. Skateboards are Focus’s forte and they serve the Glasgow market nicely, they have a very good reputation now and visit it just for an Obey t/shirt.
121 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- new balance dames forum 3982 (73177 views)
- Air Jordans (54067 views)
- View Dish Tv Channels At Your Second Home (36442 views)
- I shot 50% from three (28227 views)
- poison spyder outboard 6413 (22598 views)
- punti vendita moncler treviso 4289 (21157 views)
- Kick Boxing For Self Esteem (20504 views)
- abercrombie playlist spring preview 2013 8889 (12045 views)
- against the Dallas Mavericks (8200 views)
- hollister black friday 2014 victoria secret black (7444 views)