- Listed: October 25, 2014 4:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
10. Not being open to change will mean that you can miss out on some new coaching methods. Perhaps some of the ideas your players come up with do work, so why not try them?
7. Not coaching properly or focussing too much on one aspect of the game can leave the team weak in other departments. It’s important to balance fitness, skills and tactics, so that each player knows what’s expected of them.
Here are 10 common football coaching errors
1. As a coach, you might be expecting too much from your players. Can your team of 6 year olds really last 90 minutes on a full size pitch? Is it realistic to expect them to win their first game after a weeks worth of training?
8. Coaching should be a pleasure not a chore. If you’re not enjoying it, then your players will pick up on this, and there enthusiasm and performance will be noticeably lower too. If you don’t enjoy football coaching, then perhaps it’s not for you.
Now you know what to avoid, you’ll know what to work on. Isn’t it time you became a better football coach?
2. No matter how hard they try, and how enthusiastic they are, not everyone will be as good as the star player. As a coach, you’ll have to accept this,http://188.8.131.52/~x028vm22/freerun3mint.php, and find the other areas where these players can shine. There might be a good reader of the game,http://www.christina-collect-club.dk/freerunsport.php, or someone who gets in good positions,http://925andco.com.au/newfreesonsale.php, or who can run down the wing for 90 minutes,http://aoneimports.com/hotpunch3run.php, or who’d risk his head to prevent the opposition scoring.
4. Shouting can help motivate players at times,http://jewellery.e-commerce-site.co/justdoshoes.php, but it’s not necessary all the time. Young players, and those who are inexperienced will make mistakes, and perhaps won’t always do their best, but shouting probably won’t help.
Football Coaching may be really rewarding, for both the coach as well as the players. What could be better than a team you’ve trained, going out and winning in style? For many players though, their coach is someone they fear, yet desperately want to impress.
6. A football coach should be a friend as well as a coach. As a coach, you have a duty to make sure that your players are OK, both on off the pitch. The player that had a bad game, might not be rubbish, but have personal problems.
3. Getting frustrated with players won’t help. Some of them won’t share your passion and enthusiasm, or simply won’t be able to learn the skills you want them to have. It’s up to you as a coach to either teach them different skills, or put them off playing football.
5. Sometimes a player will make a mistake that could be quite costly. It’s easy to blame the player, but it won’t do their confidence any good at all. Perhaps the striker shouldn’t have missed a sitter, or the keeper should have saved that last minute shot. The team should win and lose as a team. There may be areas that might be worked on, so that individual errors can be reduced.
9. As a coach you’ll need to concentrate on all the players, not just the best players, or the ones you like best. By ignoring some players, you can give the impression that you don’t care about them, and that they’re not important to you.
While normally natural occurrences
landing in split squat position with opposite foot forward.
The bottom line here is that
2. Cardiovascular becomes healthy-
go for a plain
9. Lindsay Davenport
According to the Newton Firm
the Space Trussic program
Ball-handler can shoot
185 total views, 0 today
Popular Ads Overall
- new balance dames forum 3982 (74369 views)
- Air Jordans (54674 views)
- View Dish Tv Channels At Your Second Home (37219 views)
- I shot 50% from three (30346 views)
- poison spyder outboard 6413 (23503 views)
- punti vendita moncler treviso 4289 (21694 views)
- Kick Boxing For Self Esteem (21241 views)
- abercrombie playlist spring preview 2013 8889 (12617 views)
- against the Dallas Mavericks (8904 views)
- hollister black friday 2014 victoria secret black (8256 views)