- Listed: October 31, 2014 5:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Take me out to the ballgame Indians styleBaseball season in Indianapolis starts with the Indians opener April 7 at Victory Field. Enjoy the game, fireworks and then take your ticket stub to Scotty’s Brewhouse and get a FREE order of dill chips with the purchase of two entrees.
Get a laugh in at the Athenaeum Theatre with Comedian Jon LaJoie March 31 or head to ComedySportz Theatre Thursdays – Saturdays for some unforgettable improv.
Get fitThe Madame Walker Theatre Centre has ways to get you fit this spring. Attend weekly Zumba classes on Mondays or the Stepper’s class on Tuesdays with the Circle City Steppers,http://www.creazionipetitemaison.it/neonfreetop1.php.
Show-stopping spring performancesSee The Frog Prince at The Children’s Museum’s Lily Theater now – April 17.
• April 4 & five, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. & 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Tourney Journey Tours (Throughout Downtown)Visit major Indianapolis landmarks and exciting attractions.
Get food and drink specials on game day at Champions Sports Bar and look for them at the stadium for additional coupons! Champions will help you support your favorite pro team too, no matter who you are rooting for, with their baseball package.
Just relax & see the sights!Take a scenic tour of White River State Park on a Segway. Segway of Indiana has organized an outdoor excursion that takes participants past the many attractions at White River State Park such as the Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis Zoo and NCAA Hall of Champions.
The Indiana Pacers are nearly finished with the regular season, but there are still some games where you can catch the action at Conseco Fieldhouse. The Pacers take on Boston Celtics March 28, Detroit Pistons March 30, Milwaukee Bucks April 1, Washington Wizards April 6, Atlanta Hawks April 8 and New York Knicks April 10.
Even if you don’t have tickets to the games, there are numerous ways you can still enjoy Final 4 excitement.
Remember Pumba from the Lion King? Now you can see his relatives at the Indianapolis Zoo’s Warthog exhibit. The Warthog and Bats exhibits are the two newest additions to the Zoo family. Since it’s beginning to feel like spring, check out OMG! Orchids in White River Gardens. Gorgeous orchids from the Wheeler Collection at Ball State, the largest University collection in the United States, will rotate throughout the season.
Exciting exhibitsSee the Bat suit, Darth Vader’s helmet or the Wicked Witch in the West’s hat at Incredible Costumes from Film and TV at The Children’s Museum. Make a day of it and explore the many other fascinating exhibits on display.
• April 3o 7:30 am – Sunrise Service with Indy Racing Ministry (Artsgarden) FREEService will feature pastors and musicians and is open to all fans and community members.o 10 am – noon – Special Olympics Youth Clinic (Tourney Town)Special Olympic youth participants will learn and enhance their sports, conditioning and life skills.o 2 p.m. – Circle City Dribble (Conseco Fieldhouse and Tourney Town) FREEYouth, 18 and under, are invited to dribble their way through Downtown Indianapolis. Participants receive a t-shirt and basketball.o 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. – NCAA Pep Rally (Tourney Town) FREEFeatures performances by the pep bands, cheerleading squads and mascots from all Final 4 teams.
• April 2 o 8 a.m. – 4Kay Run hydrated by POWERADE Zero (Motor Speedway)Join the fight against women’s cancers by participating in the 4Kay run held in honor of late North Carolina State University head women’s basketball coach Kay Yow. o 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. – NCAA Girls Junior Journalism Workshop (Conseco Fieldhouse and Tourney Town)Participants get to observe Women’s Final Four practices, be active participants at news conferences and learn radio, TV and blogging techniques. To top it off, all participants will receive official NCAA credentials.o 10:45 a,https://treeparlor.com/fextrainerfree.php.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Open Practices and Team Autograph Sessions (Conseco Fieldhouse) FREEAttendees can watch teams practice and receive autographs from the Women’s Final 4 student-athletes and coaches on complimentary commemorative posters.o 3:45 – 4:15 p.m. – Battle in the Bands (Conseco Fieldhouse) FREEImmediately after open practices, this battle features the pep bands form the four institutions displaying their school spirit.o 4:30 p.m. – WBCA High School All-American Game (Conseco Fieldhouse)This prestigious event showcases the most gifted female high school basketball players.o 5:30 p.m. – Kellie Pickler at Center Stage (Tourney Town) FREE concertIndiana native, Casey Jamerson, will be the guest performer at 4:30 p.m.
• April 5, 11:30 p.m. – NCAA/WBCA Coaches’ Trophy Presentation (The Westin Grand Ballroom) FREECelebrate the winning 2011 NCAA Women’s Basketball National Champion and the head coach. FREE and open to the public.
Women’s Final Four Games:• April 3, 7 & 9:30 p.m. – National Semifinal Games (Conseco Fieldhouse)• April fiv
406 total views, 0 today
Popular Ads Overall
- new balance dames forum 3982 (74146 views)
- Air Jordans (54526 views)
- View Dish Tv Channels At Your Second Home (37048 views)
- I shot 50% from three (29987 views)
- poison spyder outboard 6413 (23314 views)
- punti vendita moncler treviso 4289 (21548 views)
- Kick Boxing For Self Esteem (21045 views)
- abercrombie playlist spring preview 2013 8889 (12461 views)
- against the Dallas Mavericks (8709 views)
- hollister black friday 2014 victoria secret black (8015 views)